Dover Networks provides analytic cybersecurity services to commercial and government entities, tackling some of the most technically difficult, ill-defined problems that bedevil organizations operating in today’s ever-changing digital environment. Fully capable with the mechanics of cybersecurity operations, Dover Networks goes the step beyond to provide true analysis of technical, multi-source data in the context of the customer’s operations, providing actionable information to help business and mission decision-makers get smarter on cyber.
Dover Networks is glad to work on both short- and longer-term efforts in our technology wheelhouse, including:
- Vulnerability research and analysis, including risk characterization and evaluation;
- Security analysis/evaluation, including gap analysis, and pre-procurement evaluation of solutions;
- Configuration and effectiveness evaluation of new and existing solutions, including integration of systems and dataflows into the customer’s security workflow;
- Attack profile and network reconnaissance analysis of the customer’s network, providing a view from the attacker’s perspective;
- Documentary (gray-box) and live (black-box) evaluation and penetration testing of target systems;
- Cyber incident response, including both initial and after-action phases.
- Consulting and training on advanced networking and cybersecurity technology and operations.
- Development of cyber-analytic tools for deployment and operations center use.
Dover Networks currently executes on several subcontracts with classified customers, in areas including network analysis, software development and cyber training. Please contact us to discuss how we can assist you!
- Design/build for a DoD wireless network, secured to Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) standards, converging both voice and data to a single robust infrastructure in a physically challenging environment.
- Analysis of network- and computer-based exploitation vectors for a classified customer, using customer-specific tools and sensors.
- Documentary evaluation of a power distribution customer’s SCADA network deployment for a commercial IT integrator
- Research and penetration test of a proposed whole-disk encryption system for a Federal Government customer with an eye toward balancing usability against risk.
- Incident response to a cyberattack against a commercial website that resulted in defacement and data leakage to determine the penetration vector, verify that no backdoors were left behind, and recommend configuration changes to prevent future compromise.
- Systems and software engineering for network analysis workflow tools.
- Develop and deliver advanced network and security operations training for civilian and military cyber operators.
- Penetration test and code analysis of a commercial web server to proactively detect and fix vulnerabilities, adhering to OWASP standards.
- Research and integration of multiple network devices, including deep packet inspection and SIEM tools, for a commercial active network defense proof-of-concept demonstration.